We are doing our part by implementing a safety protocol on all our inspections. The following steps are taken to help mitigate our, your, and your client’s exposure.
1. We are requesting that buyers, sellers, and agents not be present during the inspection process.
2. Upon arrival at the inspection, prior to accessing the home, our inspectors are instructed to put on their PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) which consist of gloves, face mask, glasses and/or goggles, and shoe covers.
3. Once inside the home, the kitchen countertops and faucet, bathroom faucets, doorknobs, light switches, and appliance handles are wiped with disinfectant wipes.
4. The inspection is conducted in an orderly fashion to limit contact with surfaces as much as possible. If more than one inspector is present, we are maintaining social distancing as much as possible.
5. Upon completion, the kitchen countertops and faucet, bathroom faucets, doorknobs, light switches, and appliance handles are wiped with disinfectant wipes again.
6. Once outside of the home, our inspectors sanitize our inspection equipment/tools and PPE to be prepared for the next inspection.
We appreciate your assistance in helping slow the spread of Covid-19 and are committed to doing our part during these trying times. If you have any additional concerns or comments, please feel welcome to contact us.